Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Twins Update

Had our 33 week doctor check up on Tuesday. Had a non-stress test and twins checked out great. My blood pressure is starting to rise so the doctor is monitoring me very closely. She ran a bunch of tests but so far everything has checked out okay. She really wants me to make it one more week (at least) so the babies lungs are more mature. We go back on Monday now. My feet are getting very swollen so am happy for the cooler weather.



It is my favorite time of year with the start of the NFL Season tomorrow night. Had my fantasy football draft last night. I took my consultant/nephew Nathan along with me. We got Tom Brady as our first pick so things look bright for our team (The Mighty Zip and Doms)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kandice- you look fantastic! I wish you the best of luck. I am sure you are miserable at this point but enjoy those last few weeks!!