Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend

Friends Beth and Doug Thomas visited along with their new little daughter Madison. This was our first time meeting her. She is 13 weeks old and a little sweetie. It is funny- I have known Beth and Doug for 18 years and this is the first time I have seen them as parents. Parenthood looked good on them! Madison enjoyed watching the three big kids- Kaelen, Kamryn, and Kason play. Next time I am sure she will be right there with them.

The kids had a blast this weekend with our little push cart. Kaelen loved pushing Kason and Kamryn around in it. Seems like just yesterday Kaelen's cousin Nathan was pushing her around in the same cart.

Kaelen will turn three in two more weeks. She is very cognizant of her upcoming birthday. She told us she needs streamers, a cake, and goody bags! No idea where she got goody bags from as that is not a common word in the Tjebkes family vocabulary. So we will have to oblige and get goody bags!

I fought a sinus infection all last week and am finally starting to feel better. On Friday, I broke down and went to the doctor- which is very rare for me (except when I was pregnant). The medicine is finally starting to help. Good thing as Jeff is off to Toronto this week for work.

No comments: