Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Jeff and I both survived my work trip to Orlando last week. He did an excellent job keeping everything going at home. Orlando was hot- 90 degrees. I went there for a huge government trade show and had to give two presentations. It was interesting, the show had everything from office furniture, to boats, tanks, and machine gun parts. I got to run in the heat and made a quick trip to Downtown Disney to eat and shop. I took Friday off from work and went on a field trip to the Kiddie Barnyard with Kaelen's preschool class. We had a great time. It is put on once a year by the Ag Students at Muscatine High School. Kaelen loved riding on the bus with mommy and the pony rides. I seriously think she may be a vet someday as she loves to touch and learn about every animal- goats, cows, horses, pigs, rabbits, sheep, chicks, etc. Friday afternoon I attended Muffins with Mom with all three kids. It was a little crazy with the one to three ratio but was a nice, fun event.








Here are a few pictures from today. Kamryn is not feeling the best so was not up for pictures. Will try to get her and me when she is feeling better. We did make it up to Granite City for brunch- one of my favorites.





No comments: