Kamryn mastered rolling over- both ways today. I got home from running this morning and saw her laying on her tummy. I asked Jeff if he put her like that and he said no. Then we figured out that she was rolling and she did not stop all day. Kaelen was her biggest cheerleader. Kamryn seemed quite pleased with her efforts. Kason is more interested in eating and trying to sit up. It seems like we are constantly feeding him. He loves all his veggies and fruits. Maybe he is trying to become a linebacker for the Patriots- the draft is next weekend!
Friday night, Muscatine had an Earth Day Family Event. HON had a booth that I worked at. We had a kids' game that illustrated how we reclaim our paint back into our processes. It was a lot of fun, wonderful weather, and an excellent turnout. Jeff, the three kids, and Grandma and Grandpa Tjebkes also attended.
Saturday was Healthy Kids Day at our YMCA. Kaelen participated in a race (50 yards). She did great and ran the whole thing by herself with dad following behind. She was very proud of her medal. We also enjoyed the other activities like family dancing, obstacle course, and craft projects. This was our second year attending and it is really a nice event.
Friday night, Muscatine had an Earth Day Family Event. HON had a booth that I worked at. We had a kids' game that illustrated how we reclaim our paint back into our processes. It was a lot of fun, wonderful weather, and an excellent turnout. Jeff, the three kids, and Grandma and Grandpa Tjebkes also attended.
Saturday was Healthy Kids Day at our YMCA. Kaelen participated in a race (50 yards). She did great and ran the whole thing by herself with dad following behind. She was very proud of her medal. We also enjoyed the other activities like family dancing, obstacle course, and craft projects. This was our second year attending and it is really a nice event.


Matching sisters ( I am doing this now as I know they will not let me when they are 16!)
Earth Day Fun
Get set, Go
Our future marathoner
Next year we will be running too

Beautiful bright blue eyes

Run fast sister!


No comments:
Post a Comment