Friday night, Kaelen ran the Kids Hayes Hustle. She was so excited for her first race of the season- with many more to come. She did great and ran the 100 yards by herself! It was a nice evening. Shout out to my friend Stacey who was the race director- Awesome job!

I did it!!

I love running (just like Mommy!)

Kaelen and her friend Nolan
(they have known each other since she was 8 weeks old!)

Nolan congratulating Kaelen after her race
Today we attended Healthy Kids Day at our YMCA. It is always a nice event that we enjoy every Spring with lots of fun activities.

I can run too

Break time

Kaelen and Daddy getting ready to race

Kason had a great time playing on the racquetball court

Kaelen showing her artistic side

Kason stretching

A balloon for you

Obstacle course fun!

Making ice cream with Grandma Nancy

What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment