Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Night Away

Jeff and I took a vacation day Friday and went to Schaumburg, IL for a little get away without the kids.   We stayed overnight at a nice, new Hilton Garden Inn.  We enjoyed eating out at Weber Grill and Maggianos (two of my favorite restaurants).  Also did some shopping or in my case a lot of shopping.   Recently, cleaned out my closet and found that since I was pregnant two of the last three summers, I have no warm weather clothes appropriate for work.  I like to think of myself as a economic stimulus for Woodfield Mall- especially Macys.  Even got two new suits as they had a good sale.  I have several trade shows and lots of customer presentations coming up so suits are a must have.  We missed the kids but knew they were in good hands and having fun with Grandpa and Grandma Tjebkes.   It was nice to spend time as a couple and get nine hours of sleep!!