Saturday, June 12, 2010

Some pics from this week

Annual picture by the beautiful orange tiger lillies.





Kamryn all decked out. She loves her new sun hat!



Kason with the double-spoon method











I am just waiting for Kason to dismantle our Roomba Vacuum


In the morning Jeff and I are off to Chicago for NeoCon- a huge office furniture show that is held every June. This is the one time a year that Jeff and I both have to be gone at the same time for the show. It will be work but it does give us a chance for a nice little getaway just the two of us. Looking forward to some nice dinners out and our annual Cubs Rooftop Party Tuesday night with one of my fabric suppliers and coworkers. I look forward to the rooftop party every year. This will be our 6th year in a row. Grandma & Grandpa Tjebkes will watch the kids for us until we are back home on Wednesday.
Crammed a lot into today. Ran 20 miles in the humidity and storms in the early morning- finished by 8 AM. Kason and I went to the Muscatine Farmer's Market but quickly turned around since it started pouring when we got there. Then Kaelen and I went out for lunch in Moline and went to the musical Go Dog Go based on the Dr. Seuss book by the same name. Kaelen loved the songs. It was really cute. Then we went to Barnes & Noble for new books for Kaelen. She loves to read so we purchased quite an assortment. Jeff is also excited for new books to read to her. Spent the rest of the day getting ready to be gone for the next three days.

No comments: